Do you dream of riding an electric bike and the freedom it will give you? Or are you already riding an electric bike and living the dream now? If you answered yes to any of those questions, then you are in the right place. I’m Kyle Chittock, your host and I once lost a spelling bee to the word “zucchini”.
Welcome to The Bolton Ebikes Podcast.
On this episode, you’ll get answers to questions and topics like:
- Who is Mr. Bolton?
- How did Bolton Ebikes get started?
- What do airplanes have to do with Bolton Ebikes?
- What is the hobby that lead to what the ebikes business is today?
- How my experiences and classes in mechatronics lead to his obsession.
- What my professor wrote on my project proposal and why that fueled me, even more, to follow through on the project.
- How I started building custom ebikes
- A bit of the history of Bolton Ebikes
- How to enter to win your very own electric bike
Thank you so much for listening to the show. Remember to make every day an adventure, have fun and don’t crash.
Links from Bolton Ebikes
Get a Bolton Ebike: https://www.boltonebikes.com
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/868947773245145/
I want to hear your stories about electric bikes. Want to be on the show? Submit your information and stories about your ebike adventures to the team at email@example.com
Subscribe to the newsletter for updates and opportunities to win an electric bike here: https://boltonebikes.com/pages/contact-us