Hey, Everybody! Welcome back to another wheely cool episode of the Area 13 Ebikes Podcast. If you're new to the show, this is the place where you can learn all about electric bikes, products related to them. And most importantly, the people behind the scenes.
Today’s guest has focused on helping people design their electric bike their way. We discussed that process, batteries, plus ebike laws and regulations from our perspective in the industry.
Sean Lupton-Smith is the owner of The Electric Bike Company and he joins us today.
This is the Area 13 Ebikes Podcast.
In today’s episode you’ll learn more about:
- How The Electric Bike Company got started.
- What the founder decided to do to make his bikes different and the most sought after cruisers on the ebike market.
- What his predictions are for ebikes in the cruiser style going forward.
- What his company has focused a great deal on and why.
- What makes riding an ebike from The Electric Bike Company different and where he sees more people using that style.
- Why he allows customers to choose so many different options and what that means when the bike is ordered to when it is shipped.
- We discussed more about ebike policies and what we want to see change to make ebikes more accessible for all.
- And so much more!
We love sharing more about ebikes and the people behind the brands. If you have a guest suggestion, email us at info at Area 13 ebikes dot com. And if you want to share how you’re getting involved in your ebike community or what you want to learn about next - let me know!
Don’t forget to check the show notes for helpful links to get a bike, join the community, sell an ebike, and so much more.
Thank you for joining us today. See you next week!
Links from Area 13 Ebikes & Electric Bike Company
Electric Bike Company: https://www.electricbikecompany.com
Find your perfect Area 13 Ebike: https://www.area13ebikes.com
Join The Area 13 Ebikes Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/868947773245145/
Buy or sell your used ebike easily:
Sign up for Upcoming Podcast Episodes: www.ebikepodcast.com
Subscribe to The Area 13 Ebikes YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/area13ebikes?sub_confirmation=1
Who do you want me to interview for The Area 13 Ebikes Podcast? Let us know!
Submit the contact information and stories about those ebike adventures to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you want to be on the show!