Welcome back everybody to another Bolton Ebikes Podcast. I've got a lot of guests on the show lately, and that has been a lot of fun. Today I've got the founder of Bowhead Corp, Christian Bagg on the podcast as a guest.
I met him at The Sea Otter Classic out in Monterey. Some of you may have seen the video that I did about that. It was the first video I released after Sea Otter, because I thought it was one of the coolest things I saw.
In today’s episode you’ll learn more about:
- Why Christian developed such an incredible vehicle and why he was very particular with the way it was constructed.
- What is an adaptive mountain bike and who is this meant for?
- How this vehicle was created based on their customer’s needs and why they keep making it better.
- Where did Christian start in his journey with creating Bowhead Corp?
- The steps he went through in the field, the mountains, and the snow to learn what he wanted and needed and what would make this vehicle better.
- And so much more!
Well, thank you very much. I appreciate your time on the podcast today. I appreciate everybody listening again. If you are new to the podcast for any reason and interested in more information on electric bikes or more interviews like this one, make sure to go to ebike podcast dot com and sign up for our newsletter.
And I will talk to you on another Tuesday.
Links from Bolton Ebikes & Bowhead Corp
Check out Bowhead Corp here: https://www.bowheadcorp.com
Watch their videos on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Bowhead/featured
Bowhead Corp on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bowheadcorp
Sign up for Upcoming Podcast Episodes: www.ebikepodcast.com
Subscribe to The Bolton Ebikes YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/boltonebikes?sub_confirmation=1
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/868947773245145/
Who do you want me to interview for The Bolton Ebikes Podcast? Let us know!