Hey, Everybody! Welcome back to another episode of the Bolton Ebikes Podcast. I have been doing some experiments with the people that are in Bolton Labs. They will get more detail on what exactly I have been working on and parts that we've been making here in the US. I'm going to share a few tidbits about what's going on in the bicycle industry in regards to 3D printing. That's something that has gone from a hobbyist type toy to costly production stuff to now, maybe we're going to start seeing parts like this on affordable bikes. This is what I would consider more reasonably priced bikes in the very future. So if you want to hear about 3D printing stay tuned!
In today’s episode you’ll learn more about:
- What happens in Bolton Labs and how can you be a part of the action.
- What are some of the things we can make with a high-quality 3D printer for ebikes?
- What about injection molding? Is that something we will use in 2021?
- What are the advantages of printing parts in this way?
- Is it possible to print steel parts with other materials?
- What do you want to see in ebikes that are 3D printed?
- Is a 100% 3D printed bicycle even possible?
I'm Kyle Chittock, the owner of Bolton Ebikes and if you're new, make sure to go check out ebikepodcast dot com. That is the signup form for our newsletter. And we can email you when new episodes come out. And every once in a while, we put in some tidbits about bike giveaways that we're doing. We also let you know about new products and when a new episode has been released. Which is every Tuesday. Oh! If you know of a good guest or person that you would like to hear on the podcast just shoot us an email over at info at Bolton Ebikes dot com.
Links from Bolton Ebikes
Tune into this Episode on Bolton Labs:
Sign up for Podcast Episode Notifications: www.ebikepodcast.com
Subscribe to The Bolton Ebikes YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/boltonebikes?sub_confirmation=1
Find your perfect Bolton Ebike: https://www.boltonebikes.com
Submit the contact information and stories about those ebike adventures to the team at email@example.com and let us know you want to be on the show!