Hey everybody! Welcome back to Bolton Ebikes! This is episode number 3 of the podcast.
Today we have a very special guest. She is a customer who has purchased a couple of ebikes. Probably somebody a lot like you. Whether you have purchased an ebike or you’re still considering it...I think Sharon might help you make a good decision.
So, let’s give it up for Sharon from Idaho! This is The Bolton Ebikes Podcast and I’m your host, Kyle Chittock.
On this episode you’ll learn more about:
- What started Sharon’s passion for ebikes. It’s not what you think.
- What helped her make an informed decision when choosing her ebike.
- The fun places she rides in Idaho with her friends and why she prefers an ebike over her old mountain bike.
- She shares how ebikes have helped her stay mobile.
- The everyday tasks she does with her ebike.
- What it feels like to ride an ebike for the first time.
- Why Sharon likes the fat tires over regular tires.
- What you can do to enter to win your own ebike.
Thank you so much for listening to the show. Remember to make every day an adventure, have fun, and don’t crash.
Get notified when new episodes are released & to be entered to win a free ebike: http://www.ebikepodcast.com
Get a Bolton Ebike: https://www.boltonebikes.com
Join the Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/868947773245145/
I want to hear your stories about electric bikes. Want to be on the show? Submit your information and stories about your ebike adventures to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org