Hey everybody! Welcome back to The Area 13 Ebikes Podcast. A place where you can learn all about electric bikes. Let’s get into another episode, talking about upgrades.
Now for you to understand what I mean about upgrades, I think I need to backtrack just a little bit and let you know why I even sell upgrades for other bikes because often people come across my website Area 13 Ebikes dot com and they see the bikes that I sell. And then they see that I sell controllers, and brakes, and motors and things that are compatible with other brands of electric bikes.
During this episode you’ll learn more about:
- What Kyle did to assist customers with upgrading their ebikes so they didn’t have to purchase a new ebike for his competitor’s brands.
- How he was able to understand more about a popular brand and what he figured out by taking it apart.
- What he realized was missing for their customers and what he created based on that.
- How to rate ebikes on their speed, torque, and power. Why there is more to those numbers and what they actually do.
- What The Upgrade Kit will do for your bike.
- How much power do you have to go up hills with that The Upgrade Kit?
- What the display does in The Upgrade Kit and why it is so important.
- How you might be able to upgrade your Juiced Brand of bikes and other brands.
Thank you so much for listening to The Area 13 Ebikes podcast. I love all the reviews I get for the show. If you’ve been listening for a while and you have not left a review please do so. I love all those 5 star reviews especially and like I’ve said many times before, I do read every single one. Now if you want email notifications when new podcast episodes come out, make sure to go to ebikepodcast.com
Links from The Bolton Ebikes Podcast
Get a Bolton Ebike or Find Out About Upgrade Options: https://www.area13ebikes.com
Subscribe and watch more on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/area13ebikes?sub_confirmation=1
Like us on Instagram: https://instagram.com/area13ebikes
Join the Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/868947773245145/
I want to hear your stories about electric bikes. Want to be on the show? Submit your information and stories about your ebike adventures to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the newsletter for updates and opportunities to win an electric bike here: http://ebikepodcast.com