The MOTO ramp was designed for low & medium speed jumps (10-30 km/h) in the 2nd gear for enduro & MX bikes. The angle of the take-off is designed to recreate the dynamics & feel of higher speed jumps on a real dirt track. It makes it possible to clear 4-10 meter gaps.
The ramp has a wheel extension that allows you to move a ready-to-use ramp one location to another without unassembling it. It also folds in one briefcase which is more convenient to transport the ramp.
The geometry of the Moto ramp is quite passive - created for beginners. It has a height adjustment amplitude 700 to 780mm. Leg travel of 80 mm.
Due to our revolutionary truss construction, the ramp has become way more stable, very adaptive to any surface/terrain. It can be placed at various angles by regulating the length of each leg - possible to change the radius of the surface. (surface radius R 4000 mm to R 5000 mm). (surface radius around R 7500 mm).
The surface of the ramp is created for motorcycle sports. It is perfect for step-up clearing slope, step down, big air, big air, clearing a gap, etc. The ramp was tested with: KTM 790 R Adventure, KTM EXC 450, Husqvarna FE450, and more.
- Assembly: 5 min
- Weight limit: 300 kg
- Ready to use ramp dimensions: 700-780 (height) x 860 (width) x 2300 (length) mm
- Briefcase dimensions: 790 x 870 x 190 mm (one briefcase)
- Product weight (total): 37 kg
- Wheel Extension weight: 5 kg
- Ready-to-ship product dimensions (+ packaging): 870 x 1000 x 250 mm
- Product weight (+ packaging): 35,6 kg